Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Crazy Work Situation

It seems really normal with what I'm going through right now. I'm not perfectly fond of my job and wish I could do my own thing with something better and then have so much time in this world to try other stuff and also be able to dedicate some better time to the Lord and also be a giving person to some deserving charities.

I've been called in to work from 6 am to 4:30 pm for about two weeks starting this Friday. This means that I'm going to be working 50 hour weeks. It's good in that I make more money but the bad is that I might not enjoy doing the work as much so that's my dilemma I have going. The pay is not too shabby for me. I'll get by no problem and pay my bills and have some extra to spend and save up at the same time. I mean I'll just do the best I can here.