Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Being Single

Honestly, I don't think it matters in the end with life whether a person gets married or not and has kids. I personally believe marriage should come from finding the right person. What I mean by right is that the person also thinks you are the right person too and this is while from just being yourself. From finding that this girl I've been hanging with has some annoying stuff about her and she's basically hot stuff, I guess this is my conclusion that I just don't care about wanting some action right away with a gorgeous woman with a physically attractive looking body.

I think having sex in marriage with the right person would seriously mean a very deep and intimate connection and something that could like last for ages if no one had to get out of bed! Just being pretty isn't enough for me now. I really do like a woman who is genuinely nice! I also can't stand dating a chubby girl who complains about things and accepts her situation without showing that much interest with changing it. I went out with a chubby girl and she was taller than me and white and didn't care that I was short. I was an Asian and super hot guy to her I guess. She was limping all over the place with an injury and it just annoyed me. It also annoyed me that she was nagging with her cute voice about how her roommate sucks. It also annoyed me to hear her talk about her past sex life while still being chubby. I was like okay no way!

She's a really smart lady though and very energetic about my Asian culture. This is a positive about her, but overall, I can't really stand it with the thought of dating her so I didn't return her calls or messages to me. I don't really count it as an actual date and go about feeling lonely like I never found anybody to date. My friend was basically saying about her, only "She's fat."

I showed my friend a picture of the hot friend I'm great friends with and he was like going "hubba hubba" for her and was saying that he would do everything he can to try to have a chance with her. I basically shot him down because it's the truth and he just didn't care that much and would probably still try if I ever introduced her to him. I'll think about it though because he's never been on an actual date with anybody. I've been on some and that's because I had some guts to accept the depression that comes from being turned down. I'm of course over that stage and don't care if a girl doesn't like me for a relationship. I can even stay friends with her. I value friendships with beautiful and smart ladies so much!