Sunday, November 19, 2017

Found My Opportunity, Happy

I have something that I feel really happy about pursuing and it's going to keep me busy. I'm not going to be anybody famous obviously and behind the scenes. I'm going to be one of those people who look like a nobody and really short.

I'm going to be running my side business and going after being successful with it. I know what I want to do now and it's no big deal because I have such big plans for accomplishing my own personal hobbies like trying to make my own super bad video game or put a band together to support my cheesy five minute song I wrote while playing my piano.

I think I could house my mentally sick friend and hang with her. Heck she used to be really cute and pretty too before she just started letting loose with herself. I don't mind working out with her and doing some fun exercises in a creative fashion. I don't even care if she doesn't want to settle with me in the end. I just like her period and while on her mentally sick episodes, I just think of her as a friend. It doesn't matter because I'll find someone I like a lot and eventually settle with loving her and she'll be the same and we'll live happily ever after. That's the cheesy story that I'm sure a lot of people want in this world. I think I'll go after the cutest and nicest girl I can find who will make me feel like my wants to melt and she'll feel the same way for me. I guess that's what it means with finding the right match. It just comes down to actively seeking for it. I actually finally did acquaint myself with a cute and nice girl I do want to date and she's my friend that I can hang out with. She's open to hanging out whenever she isn't busy so it's been cool! It's just that I feel like her interests are not the same with mine, so I think that could be an issue. Okay, the cutest and nicest girl I can get who matches up with my interests! 

I personally have my eyes open for it and for it to come into place, I'm going to need to be able see her conveniently to make it work. It can't just be some random thing and try to hit it off for me.