Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Just Being Straight Forward

From being straight forward and a lot more open with some attractive friends, they love me! I guess women are communicative creatures after all and when they are sharing some personal details about themselves, they really want you to listen too. I've had moments where I just sit there and zone out with them. It's like they are talking and my mind is going on overdrive trying to keep up with them just chatting with me about whatever. I think this is probably why I'm not so interested in a romantic relationship with a lady friend who is considered hot and sought by like at least five random guys when she's all dolled up. I've seen her without all of that makeup and even when she has all of those clothes on, I'm just like whatever. Even so, when I'm hanging out with her, I've noticed that guys don't really try to approach her. She mentioned that to me and a really good looking female who showed some interest with me was asking if we're a couple. I denied it immediately!

From being my natural self and straight forward, I seem to have some attractive qualities for developing healthy relationships. I don't have too much experience dealing with crazy idiots from the past because I used to be so conflict adverse that I kept my head low and never said a word while I was just under so much turmoil. It felt like performance-related stress for me while I was around people. I just wanted to feel happy all the time, but I wasn't getting there. Man those days were hard, and they sucked. Opening up with beautiful girls and hanging with them for them to accept and love me as a good friend has been enjoyable and really helpful for me to cope with my mental problems about stupid relationship stuff from the past.