Wednesday, November 29, 2017

So Excited

I'm really excited with the tools I found for trading Forex and its usefulness in applying the strategy. It works for me and is just complicated for me to teach anybody. Why bother telling what it is because it's a competition out there? I'd rather keep my mouth shut about making income as a swing trader.

On top of this, I can really see myself being successful at this line of work. I can even see myself pulling in around $100,000 per year playing online poker now and it won't be gambling with a whole amount of money either. I guess betting around $800 for about ten hours a week isn't that much for me. Yeah, it's enough to make the six figures from doing my math and checking out the competition. What's setting me up is that I just plain don't care with losing that much now. I have a decent job to be able to pull this type of income and I do want to have my independence while working a lot less.

I'll even be trying to legally cut taxes by like putting expenses into different savings and charities to do tax write offs. If I could work with a great accountant then that would be great. I even heard that a lot of tax benefits go into declaring yourself as a corporation and all the losses that go from trading currencies or stocks can be counted as a tax write-off with the income tax. This is awesome knowledge to go after doing while going off on my own to do my thing.