Thursday, November 30, 2017

And I'm Finished!

Okay, so from yesterday, I ended up playing poker and doing some trades. I can see that I have a lot of work to do with honing my trading style. It's not a walk in the park and anyone who wants to listen to me is going to have the hardest time in the world, if I do end up making money with this strategy. Therefore, I'm not going to discuss it.

With the poker, I think I should put that hold and make two other things my priority. With time being a factor because I just get plain tired and knock out, I guess I can make some time for friends every once in awhile. In addition to that, it would be nice to read the Bible nightly and also work out. Trading is cool and lastly I just want to start cooking. This is pretty much how I'm going to go about my busy business.