Wednesday, November 15, 2017

No Big Deal

It's actually not really a huge problem anymore with the dumb people who were mad at me. I was having trouble communicating with them because I was just shy to open up and out of that they just let paranoid thoughts turn into something real for them. It was totally unjustified and crazy, but I guess it's funny now because in the end, all I wanted was for them to be my Facebook friends!

It's funny because what I'm requesting is not such a big deal and they just want to be so uptight about it for whatever reasons. It shouldn't be a big thing for them to do, but they want to just yell and scream out of frustration to leave them alone. Oh well, they just have issues about something and I don't really care. They were being crazy overall by making it seem bigger than it really was and after all these years, that was mainly the basis of my conflict with them. They don't know it of course because I wasn't sharing that with them. I was having so much trouble opening up.

It might seem evil though with the way I'm presenting the information, but it's just too funny to still stay mad about now. From my experiences though, just opening up fully while being level headed has really turned it around for me. I'm sensing people's emotions a lot more properly and can say it's just them having gone crazy because they don't want to think about bad stuff they did out of selfishness.

The only question I have now is if I can push the envelope with them successfully without letting steam come out of my head. I know I'm pretty aware of stuff and grabbing onto all the touchy feely things and also can detect suspicions with where it's leading to. If I wanted to mess around, I could just keep on talking about it, but there needs to be a purpose. I was aiming at getting my hidden agenda out but I just couldn't do it at the time, but it isn't that bad anyway so I should have just went after it anyway because I know it's going to make me happy. Those people will still be slightly upset regardless about the situation, so the better of two evils would be my personal satisfaction which I could obtain with them and it isn't even that bad at the same time.

Actually my smack talking is also at an all time high and I'm very capable of countering inter-personal attacks and making the other person look stupid. This is something I wanted to refrain from doing, so it escalated the situation. If I had done that, those people would have stopped making me mad but I would still be at a loss with my humanity with them for awhile and treat them like some statistic that I want to acquire. I tried to go about it the nice way, but I'm aware of my feelings from having written full on insults that are so funny it will make another person enjoy those comments. I'm totally upgraded and feeling good now. It was meant to happen in that I'm meant to be a winner of this petty affair with crazy people over the smallest things too!