Thursday, November 30, 2017

Moving Forward

It's not really a big deal, but I get that I suck at my work except when it comes down to programming a computer. I'm actually not that bad at it and it seems like I'm the only one at my company who can actually code!

Yeah well, computer science was my major and I put a lot of time into learning how to program while I suffered with a learning disability. I basically had one only because I was bored with studying in general and played video games all day long while in school. It was when it turned like 8 pm on the night before it was due that I felt bad about not doing my programming assignments and where I learned to make shortcuts to create programs that work. It was very stressful to do everything last minute, but to make it work though and all on my own without cheating and in that short span of time, yeah I guess I'm meant to make my living as a programmer then.