Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Girls' Confession of Love

I've had a few female friends tell me in person that they love me. They both have long-term boyfriends already and contrary to what my sister thinks, I'm not moving in to steal them away from their everlasting lovers. It was not too long ago. One of them is a great girl and the other is iffy and feels a bit strange but still a good person. Third time's a charm because another girl who I regularly hang with told me that her sister said she loves me too!

I'm not sure if this is them falling in love with me or something, but I think this bond is really strong and feels great. We're closer and they feel comfortable with me. They are able to tell me some really personal things about them. I'm sure if one of them was my lover then she would still be this way to me. I think that's what it means to share love.

I think the interpretation of them loving me is just because I actually am that type who is easily lovable. It's cool and such a privilege to have something like this with girls who are not my blood. My blood-related sister isn't acting so much like a girl with anger issues anymore; I had my way with giving her a hard time from being the older brother and being relentless with my personal attacks that were just plain funny and mocking her. It hurt my feelings too because I felt so bad from behaving that way with my own little sister and that's how good those jokes and insults I made with her were.