Thursday, November 9, 2017

Maybe On Clear Waters

With the way I'm communicating these days with stupid adversaries, it looks like they are interested in just ignoring me now. This puts me in a clear pathway to vocalize stuff out there that's always been inside of me. They are pretty much like a dirty and unreusable sponge. I'm going to say stuff and they are going to stay quiet and nothing is going in to them. In a way, this allows my personality to just express itself with these people and those people aren't going to be really doing anything about it. I can see this pattern setting up.

The main thing that's giving me the edge here is being able to communicate directly and openly with them. They don't have it. The fact that my least suspecting target who turned into a nuisance with me- Oyuri, isn't responding to me anymore on Facebook, it looks like I have a clear confidence to move forward whenever I'm ready to now. Something that I'm feeling confident lately is that with me talking in this manner and getting no response, I'm feeling rather secure about all this. I think things are going well for me with the repercussions. In a way with less people butting in for me, it feels like people just don't want to make such a big deal about this petty affair I have going and so it's not even that controversial to begin with. It looks like my guilty conscience was just messing with my head here.