Sunday, November 19, 2017

Super Excited

There's really not much I can do if something is not going to go my way. Like I remember seeing a tall girl smile at me while working out at the gym, I should have just said hi to her because she seemed friendly. Well, who cares making another random friend would be fun if possible. I don't care anymore about being really short. If a girl rejects me because I'm short or I come across as a jerk with a short man complex, I don't really care anymore!

If I can find myself to be comfortable while digging someone like I am in the process of doing with a mentally sick friend right now, then I guess there can be open possibilities. I don't really feel discriminated upon and I do have a sense of humor like getting my shots blocked by tall people while playing basketball. I imagine that in my head a lot while around them and practicing at the gym. I just laugh it off silently to myself. I'll find a way hopefully to excel at the game at an amateur level.