Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

There's really not much planned for me except that my closest friends who invited me over to their place to a Thanksgiving party are three girls. Hey it's not bad!

Okay, in light of Harvey Weinstein's sexual misconduct activity, I'm glad to say that I was nothing like that to Oyuri who was replying to me on Facebook saying that I was stalking her and harassing her just by messaging her on there. I should have just been honest with her but I persisted to bugging her because she made me so mad from making those comments. I just wanted to bag on her at that point and I was trying to be nice because I wanted like to look a goody two shoe to myself just to make myself feel great and better than her. I just kept on feeling angry with her and just wanted to trash talk with her but I was holding that in and constantly writing scary replies to her that made no absolute sense and was going nowhere.

From taking a full honest approach, I feel like I became a brave man! Imagine I was my full self talking. There's a part of me that's just ashamed of myself to reveal to the world. I don't want to glorify myself over it because it could seem like that, so I will refrain from talking about my sexual frustrations. I'm still straight after all these times and even feeling nothing for looking at great looking guys. I just don't feel anything for them but can tell they look good and I want to be good looking too like that and have confidence that makes me instantly look like a great guy and hooks several available girls to giving me their numbers and open to hanging out.