Friday, February 16, 2018

Commiting and Focusing

Now I'm realizing that I have a lack of discipline meaning that I'm not really focusing and just going with whatever that flows with my boat. It's like I just run with my first catch and offering that feels good. This type of living is fun and don't get me wrong, I'm also not doing much. It's just that it's not satisfying enough.

Like having around a girl friend who just likes to live life and do everything while going places, she really likes to insist and take charge while bringing her available and closest people together for some fun. It sometimes tests me and wants to get on my nerves a little and I just go along with it even though I feel worn out.

In this instance of feeling worn out, I have to run with my goals as well. My goals are like my boring mistresses in a way. They just keep teasing me to come after them, but I'm like "No time, honey!" This is where it comes to the concept of discipline which has a subset of commitment and focus.

Along the way though, committing and focus is not enough! You have to do it! I mean do it hard all night sometimes. Yeah, go straight for boning the zone while it's so really hard and feeling juicy.

I'm just joking around obviously, but it would be fun for teenagers going through puberty to read this post and then go crazy like trying to grab a gold medal at the Olympics. Kudos to them and thanks for being inspired, if only it was so true compared to my reading base that I suspect are from all over the Northern world and speak excellent English! You guys are mainly based in the United States and don't know and don't care who. Please be inspired and live a great life!

With committing and focus, there needs to be putting the time into doing what's required and that part isn't always fun. That's where it gets most people and separates the men from the boys. It was funny to make someone mad and he messaged me, tough "Guy". So every guy out there, who may be between being "The Man" and boy feel inspired!