Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It Doesn't Really Matter

Once upon a time, as a crazy funny teenager in the age 16, I wrote that I was going to rape my teacher and let her read it! The teacher didn't care and was like whatever stupid. Another student read it while going through my papers and she got scared and reported me to the authority. A policeman came over and they conducted to see if I was on any drugs and they spotted my Magic the Gathering cards and I was just really uncomfortable. 

I confessed that I heard voices in my head which got me to write that paper. They let me go eventually because I showed a mannerism that I was going to fight this to the end and determined to go all the way. I had that look of acceptance and annoyance and that I was going to fight it out. The vice principle who was talking to me decided to let it go, and this guy had anger issues in my middle school. He got promoted to VP at my high school, and I just don't know why he didn't want to get me in trouble. 

It was a bunch of guys and they just decided not to press charges, along with a cop. I didn't really realize it actually what I was putting there was bad and that's what happened. I also did that unintentionally with making myself look like a rapist and racist too.

Basically, it doesn't matter and I got away with it. I didn't really know what I was doing at the time and wasn't aware of it and it wasn't even in my intention to be a criminal actually. Some of the people who became afraid of me were just being dumb and annoying to me. I released all my anger upon them with words and went for being truthful. I just went full blast and nothing happened to me in the end, so yeah, I'm one of those types to be left alone as a regular person but with a whole lot of potential to be evil and at the same time be a nice lad. 

Being called a psycho or so scary by a couple people doesn't bother me. They were just being really stupid because it got on my nerves. It does make me mad to hear those type of accusations with me and to want to fight it hard. I'm more aware of what the other person I'm bothering for any reason might be going through so it's not really a big deal on my end and them just wanting to be stubborn about something that really doesn't matter either.