Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Letting Things Go

A lot of stupid things have happened to me and the only regrets I really have is just not managing my money properly and making the wrong choices in where to invest my time and energy into it for trying to do a business. I guess I'm not alone here, and the fact that I'm still supporting myself with some help from my alive parents still, so in that respect, I'm really lucky.

Have you ever been around a person who turns into a hypocrite from being angry? I know I've slightly been that way from becoming sarcastic and joking around while yelling at my own little sister who hated me for doing that a lot to her. She thought of me as being a lost cause, when in fact she had trouble resolving some anger issues herself with me.

I think the main reason to all of this stupid mess is from not opening myself up fully. I was like afraid of being caught of having done something and surely enough, all of these annoying accusations went towards my direction. I don't even understand what they are saying, and I was trying to be serious about what they were telling me while they were showing signs of anger. From doing this, it obviously drove me crazy and I built a grudge against them because of their rudeness.

After all this mess though, they were just being a lost cause with me. Oh well, it's life. I don't really have that much time right now to mess with them. Maybe, when I'm rich and pack a lot of knowledge and able to beat up a multitude of regular people from self-defense then maybe I will initiate a past argument that doesn't even matter and go after persuading them to do stuff for me without caring if they file a restraining order on me in the end. I'll just let the court know then that I intend on working things out with them and explain to them in detail while saying it isn't that serious to accommodate and not a big deal but they just don't want to get along. I'll just talk about how they have been mentally unstable as well just for additional laughs. I'll do a lot of comparisons as well of how they failed and I surpassed them in everything. That will be a lot of fun and in the end, be like it doesn't matter because they have been insignificant with me already and say this to everybody around them.

In other words, it doesn't matter if this stuff bothers them or not and the same goes for me too. It's easy to let go of in the first place and why make it so hard on yourself and turn into a lost cause?