Friday, February 9, 2018

One Word For Moving On

For all the people who ticked me off because of my diva tendencies to want to feel attended to by just adding me as a friend and refused to do that or later on removed me as a friend to really tick me off because of those psychotic emotions and then push me further to bother them because they didn't want to accept my ranting with them continuously from being so annoying to them, I have only one word for them. Dumb!

A few people got it by not doing anything. A girl in fact just took it all in with me and she admitted to being scared of me too in person. Boy that girl is I don't know what to say; she's a little peculiar and tries to be geeky and go all out crazy as a cover to have fun with the crowd. She's kind of hollow in other words and what bothers her is funny too so I have to say that in the end, I love her and she can be annoying like a sister, too.

I've learned to hold in my uncontrollable and psychotic emotions better and to stay nice in the end from being great friends with cute girls! It's simple as that for moving on after using one word for those people. Dumb!