Sunday, February 4, 2018

Superbowl Sunday

I really would like to see the Patriots lose, but I think they are winning again this year. It's pretty simple in that I have a girl's house to go watch at it and we are good buddies and do all the hanging out and stuff. She's cute too and hey it's cool to be like part of their family. For the time being, as I figure out how to make a lot of money and maintain my confidence from being shorter than some women I'm attracted to, it's not a big gig to go along with right now. I'm just literally just being myself and transparent about things with people lately, so it seems to not get me in trouble.

There are paranoid people out there who I can make not feel that comfortable with me, so yeah, I guess I should really let it out this time if it's really on my mind. Since I smack talked a few people online, so if I ever come across them then yeah, I have to pretend that I care and talk about it to the point that I go after making them look bad because they are going to come across like that in general. It's just the nature of the beast!