Sunday, February 25, 2018

Planning Steps and Implementing

I'm amazingly pretty good at planning things that would make me happy. However, I do bad at staying consistent with it. I just don't know why I keep on letting myself get defeated from distractions. I guess this is the very reason why one of the wonderful inventions that God created is natural caffeine! I will be staying up a lot longer from procrastinating and enjoying other things while taking my time.

I guess my major step that I need to sacrifice is my feeling of enjoyment with not doing anything stressful and to work. It's also fun to work on something that you enjoy doing, just not too much. From analyzing how I'm spending my time, I'm just letting my mind escape to entertaining things from watching or reading about trivial stuff of this world that interests me. This is going to have to change for me now.

I think from all the plans that I have been making, I believe that I can be happy turning it into a routine because I'm blending in both work and play. However, my ratio has more work than play. I'm just trying to be smart here with my time management. I have this desire to do extremely well and I guess with my parents slowing down and looking at retirement already, I'm not in the mood for the same as they are, I need to work and build up riches that I could trade in for more free time.

I'm going to have to treat surfing the web or watching entertaining shows as like my temptation at this moment, so that I can reach my goals. However, my goals would have absolutely no meaning without feelings of acceptance and love. Looking towards Jesus to find rest is awesome!