Monday, February 26, 2018

Prioritizing With Truth and Wisdom

I believe that my main reason for constant failure to upholding God's laws is from not understanding my situation and losing sight of what I'm doing. I just can't find a definitive and convincing conclusion for it from finding ways that I can argue. How I differ from unbelievers though is that I personally believe and will live by whatever principles that are undisputedly clear and exact from the Bible.

Maybe it's about time that I got back to my early roots that I failed to communicate from feeling immature when I first started this blog. I was selfish and had no love and support which is what I wanted from the people. Yet, it also can be a curse so in the end, I'm not seeking for people's approval. Instead it's all about living under the grace of God and loving others from understanding how stupid I can be over my little things that bug the heck out of me.

It's about time that I shaped up and stayed hopeful by dedicating my entire daily regime to the Lord. I think I'll just be planning about half the time before executing my steps during my personal time, so during those times  I will be listening to KWVE.com- I wholeheartedly support that ministry. Even the dope Chris felt they were "pure in heart" and he's from the old church in Hope of God Church Los Angeles; but hey, he married a great girl Judy before he popped out like four kids to drive him crazy and drain most of his money, but whatever, it's life! I'm happy that I don't have that burden still compared to him and that with this time of finding myself, it's been awesome to finally figure that God is alive and loves you and me to the fullest and there's joy to having a relationship with Him starting from your heart.

Step 0 is prayer according a funny Ph. D mathematician. I love that guy, seriously and he attends that lame church. It's not about the system, but the individual. Hate the nasty sins but not the sinner. This applies for everybody! The second greatest commandment is to love everybody and that's what God wants. The first is to give all that attention to God, who is the source of our happiness. With God's spirit flowing well within you, it's amazing how humble you become and that things are revealed for what they are- the truth and to still find rest among a world of evil doers.

So it's about time that I went after making sure the important things are done and to also be sensitive about the little things, but all in due time. I think the little things for just myself is so selfish and stupid! If it was for a girl I liked or a homeboy, then that's going to have to be so much different. Ready, set, go! PRIORITY GAME-TIME just began.