Sunday, February 25, 2018

Putting Everything Together

My faith in God plays a huge factor with who I am these days. The stuff I have been through is not that bad and the people who made a big deal about it were not able to let it go. I wasn't trying to be mean to them anyway while I was mad at them and hiding that fact with them while being passive aggressive towards them. They will probably get knocked out of whatever anger they felt with me now if I open up with them and just use the truth. I again don't know why I was so afraid of being honest because for me, it seems to work out when I become this way with my antagonists.

I don't really feel bad for them anymore and accept that it's just living life. They just don't see how good I mean to be with them, and it's a shame because they have to still be selfish and complain over something that really isn't that serious. Oh well, it's not that hard to get over after all. I will persevere and finish the race that God has called me for.