Monday, February 12, 2018

Reaching After My Goals

It looks like my main, earthly focus is earning a living just like the majority in this planet does. If I'm not able to reach a personal goal at this time, then it probably means that I can't get to it yet and I'm going to need to take some baby steps to get there. Instead of three basic things for me accomplish, now I have six!

1. Practice Biblical living
2. Make money
3. Exercise
4. Cook
5. Keep personal hygiene
6. Plan to socialize with friends / cute girls (yeah!)

I'm eventually going to settle down with a family and maybe I'll have to adopt at this rate from becoming so much of an old fart and maybe even marrying a lady who won't be able to have babies anymore. I seem to be more attracted to ladies who look great and are around my own age for some reason and going too young just feels out of place for me.

On the bright side of marrying while old and also another old lady who is actually hot, yeah, having sex will be fun I suppose. We'll just have to keep our energy levels up and no kids to worry about because her reproductive system could be done! I don't care about adopting at that point while continuously having great sex, so yeah, we'll stay one loving and happy family. I don't mind welcoming another kid and giving some guidance to him or her.

Man, this is a little hard for me right now to not laugh. I'm not stressing about this whole marriage thing while staying a virgin but my parents are for sure! They also want me to marry a Korean lady. If she's hot and sexually energetic which probably won't be and not meaning to diss my own race, but yeah, I'm not expecting another hot Korean lady to be that way in general with me. I'm just going to have to ask out girls who I feel a connection to and some attraction and if they are available. I don't really care about getting over being rejected for any reason, even if that makes me mad or sad. Whatever, man, I'll get over it and keep working on myself.