Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Getting Into Right Mindset

I'm really blessed to have a job and on top of that, for it to be a family business, it means so much to me. I give credit to the Lord for allowing me to be in that wonderful position. Yet, I'm looking to break away for reasons of proving to myself that I could make it on my own. The business model is a rather basic one and been improving itself over the years through luck and hard work. My dad struck gold when he led the company to score some huge clients and ever since taking off about five years ago, it's been stressing over managing to keep profiting and not losing anything. The employees are chill and they love this environment and also how much the owners really treat all of us as extended family. It's like a place of belonging and having a membership and on top of that, collecting a cool paycheck to support their own families. There's been a few odd apples at this company but for the most part, it's had great retention of the same workers.

My dad and relatives invested smart into this business, and they made a hard decision which had so many ups and downs. Yet, for it to now be in the position it is at, my dad has learned so many things about this industry and he's been teaching me some tools of the trade. It's about maintaining company growth at a moderate pace. I'm not quite geared to take over this company and possibly, it could be led by my oldest cousins and only sister at this company in the future. Actually, my sister doesn't know about her future here, but she really would love to settle down more with the love of her life, which my dad is against. I honestly don't think there's anything Biblical to go against it, except that she should focus her life more on Jesus, but choosing a really tall dude who happens to be such a sweet teddy bear with fast metabolism and has a stable and strong family upbringing is wise, even though he's white, wouldn't one think?

I guess we all have anger issues that sometimes just don't resolve itself and it's always going to have a remnant of what we said and did in the past. We can poke all fun about it or insult others behind their backs to get whatever off out chests, but there's also the case of them being annoying while having to be the one to listen through all of it and not giving any opposition to it, which I found myself in so many times and it sucked and made me mad, especially when this guy started talking trash about a lady who I worked with behind her back. She was annoying and talking about how she wanted a man to marry while working by herself but the guy wasn't being a gentleman and that made me really mad and that led to me hurting his feelings by talking about how he was an idiot for leaving his family after his dad passed away from cancer on a similar blog like this one.

I didn't understand the rift between us that occurred at the time, but Washington was just being a selfish idiot who wanted to be happy and wasn't satisfied with what he had. His girlfriend was such a doll to others, but she had so much anger issues like a wife with him and maybe he just got tired of the commitment with her just like it happens with other relationships and wanted to resort to cheating. I believe that he broke her heart and he's a true American butthead with an American name of Washington from a Chinese family. He made up a Facebook profile and called himself Wing Chun too with a popular actor's face, which now I think is actually funny. Oh well, it took me awhile to resolve all of this for just myself because I was the one to set it aside a lot and push forward with my other psychological issues and keep trying to make progress with myself as I am still doing now.

Hey at least with Washington, I can be proud that I scared his knockers off and that he almost wanted to pee in his pants with me. He ended up accusing me of being a terrorist to one of my old friends who I haven't talked to in awhile. Pete's a good friend with actually some useful ideas to give worth some consideration. Washington also went for a useless restraining order against me and in the end, it fell out and after seeing him a few times after the incident, I had so much anger issues of wanting to punch him in the face that I had to refrain myself from talking to him. This is where I learned my ultimate trick which was full and honest, brutal honesty like it is.