Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thinking About Proper Results

I'm starting to think about how there really is a negative and positive to think with everything going on in this world. Especially when it comes to making choices, sitting there and being able to think it through is what makes it important. Being in the moment, it's just so easy to get swept away and go after something that could be against better judgement.

I'm now starting to take it from an emotional view as well now. First off, I truly believe living in the Lord's ways found through studying the whole Bible is a blessing. To be a follower of the true living God, it's really a wonderful feeling! I'm really joyful and happy even while I'm going through stuff that suck like feeling bored with doing something and not making the most out of the time given to you.

What I'm basically proposing is that by thinking about a goal you have in mind, it's to think about both the positive and the negatives. If the negatives are something you can handle, then yeah I think it's okay to go for the goal. Otherwise, the decision or little action you take part of should be avoided despite your body saying you want to.