Sunday, February 4, 2018

Awkward Post It Notes

I planned on using these small post it notes to show up the people at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles a long time ago and I kept it to myself. I think I let Oyuri know about this on Facebook and she freaked out with her responses and all I remember that made me mad was that she called me psycho. I ended up blocking her on Facebook. I also messaged her after creating another fake account to make fun of her and laugh at her hard to get out my anger issues, so yeah, now if I see her I have to talk to her about it. I messaged her to stay away from me, so hope she gets the picture and never comes across visiting that church in LA ever again.

Here's the notes I wrote, I just don't see why I saw myself doing this. It's pretty bad. I think I'll just do it to self-deprecate myself and do whatever since I'm delaying my visit with that church anyway. I don't care what people think and I'm not asking for anyone's opinion about it and will get them off my back as well about it while making fun of them and getting them to look bad to others while dealing with me.

This is the message:

1st Post It: Why you study "and like so crazy" 
                     Bible, 
               John 10:27
                      Psalm 37:4
              ... stand on promises of God. Not about
             puffed up knowledge with right intent.

2nd Post It: Jesus can relate to
                   everyone. I was
                   confused about personal
                   attacks. You don't always
                  respect.

3rd Post It: There's a time
                   to stop worrying.
                  Look at big picture,
                  I stayed away.
                 For 4 months now. Gee, I
                wonder now about you.

4th Post It: I admire you,
                   big sister. Sorry,
                   can't come to 
                   Seattle this year.

5th Post It: Thanks for trying
                  to be eager about
                  being supportive.

6th Post It: Stay refreshed in 
                   the word. Don't get
                   mad, before butting in.