Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Full Effort

Just now I have decided from realizing some negative outcomes in the past, I can't include my buddy anymore for my future game development plans. He doesn't really agree with mainstream and to me, it would mean being able to bring in money. He has a way of over judging something from the cover and then sets that into motion which aggravates me. The things that he is into only really appeal to him selfishly and some things do connect with him. He's just a very particular guy and doesn't really lead much of a social life and isn't academically gifted and resorts to trying to outsmart people to make a living, but can't do that consistently either.

My judgement of him after knowing him a long time is that he will continually seek for something that he will never obtain full satisfaction with for his whole entire life. Therefore, he might know how to cope with his depression from being selfish and unyielding to his personal opinions. It's really annoying because he hates admitting to being possibly wrong and when he is, he doesn't want to really reflect on it and form another unstable thing in his head with the same issue I spot with him. I have to distance myself from him because he's turned that into a habit and is dragging me below with him. I guess having around a normal looking guy who cares so much about outward presentation but can get mentally unstable from interacting with people which results in him trying to stay nice about it until he's left should be okay to invite to birthday parties or celebrations because I've known him so long.