Friday, February 23, 2018

Handling Truth

It really takes a lot of acceptance and bravery to get to a level of self-assurance to be able to handle the humility that could come from revealing your own shortcomings. One of my buddies is like no way and just turns annoying from not accepting how things are and can't help thinking pretty dumb by believing how certain people are out to go against him. He bases it on indirect body language and speech not pointed at him because he's not looking straight at them and trying to eavesdrop what people say. He makes some connections that have been questionable and he rides off of little evidence that can't be substantiated enough. He doesn't want to really make a fool out of himself while he's feeling so stressed from being unable to have control of a situation. Yeah, it's very annoying that he can't let it go really easy. I think for me, I just failed to communicate with angry people all this time and it caused me to get mad at them in return.  

It's been a lot easier these days though, and I'm just filled with laughter to this day from some of the truthful messages I send to people who were jerks with me. Well, I did have a run in with an angry cop before as well. He wrote me a ticket for possibly not making a right turn signal on a green light. I think I was mad about not getting into the left lane and couldn't reveal this to the cop. I don't know what it was, but I just had a natural fear to opening up with the whole truth about myself. I remember now, Judy was upset when I told her about it. I think she was feeling bad for me like a lovely person that she is and also concerned that maybe the police man was being a jerk. I think I developed one of those mature crushes with Judy and was maybe inspired by God. It's not so much anymore now because she married a dweeb, Chris but who cares anyway.

I think God really intended me to learn to express myself with using the full truth. The devil is obsessed about being the father of lies and bending the truth in any manner just to fit his own agenda. Likewise, I see everyone prone to doing this by telling possibly white lies to not make a person feel that bad or to get out of trouble by denying everything. I've seen this being done when a cop pulled my friends over. I was handcuffed from being in possession of a BB gun and yeah, now I think that's funny because I had no charges filed.

I have been hand cuffed three times while under question and released from being arrested and not on record. I can honestly say that I have never been in jail while being under a lie detector test and also my legal records won't show anything of that account from all the trouble making I did in the past. I've surprisingly never done any drugs either and not even went for a puff. To the best of my knowledge, I didn't and don't know if a shady friend gave us all brownies that were baked with weed,  one day.  That brownie made me feel so high, so I don't even know what being high is.

From having this mouth that's full of honesty, in a way, it's very powerful and influential as well. I was quiet during those times, and I guess God was with me while I didn't really know what the heck I was doing while being under my half-selfish and half-giving agenda which just annoys everybody! Why not just always be an all-giving person to make everybody happy? In other words, I'm saying being too nice, so it's probably because I'm afraid of being taken advantage of that I can put up an annoying front like that sometimes.