Thursday, September 27, 2018

Figuring Out Routine

It looks like from having thought about this for years now, I have been trying to find the right balance for myself in what to set out to do everyday. The trickiest part for me is pretty much dealing with personal desires of wanting sex and to perform at it so well! It feels like some physiological need and part of me that is here to stay and can just resurface at any given time. I do want to have an intimate connection with the right lady I'm married to, so I'm going to have to trust in the Lord with this area to deliver the goods someday and to even accept any chances of it never happening like a gentleman. I'll settle this time for nothing but the best the Lord has to offer me. It's like go big or stay home pretty much.

Keeping in mind with how the Lord has allowed me to flourish with my own meaningful life, I have patched up a few areas that I would like to work on. My first area of interest is working out to get in shape and later on to stay in shape while doing physically challenging and fun activities someday. My second is getting really good at investing and earning money on the fly. My third is continuing to pursue after building a relationship with God the Father from trusting in Jesus the Son through believing upon blessings of the Holy Spirit which are based on actively practicing the knowledge gained from studying the Bible; I don't think I'm called to be a pastor at all and probably just anonymous, financial contributor but I need to know and support the ministry's vision before I can and it will be based off of what I know from the Bible. My fourth area of interest is cooking; next, it's editing and publishing visual media; and lastly, organizing or being a follower of fun social gatherings with at least one other person! My hobbies are pretty much playing instruments often accompanied by attempting to self-correct vocals and later on, if I have all the time in the world- video games, anime, and rooting for some home teams.