Sunday, September 16, 2018

Realizing What I Want To Adjust

One thing I'm noticing about my time is that I'm not really managing it that well right now to my heart's content. I seriously would love to do this and it's just not going to happen from how I spent it today. I'm going to need to make some adjustments and let it be something productive for myself.

I guess with work being like grinding hours for me, it's cool that I enjoy it at least. During my off hours, I would love to utilize it very well and have lots of energy to spend time on doing productive things. I have not been able to come that close to my ideal tasks that I would love to take on. It's probably because I'm still worn down by the thought of doing so and taking my time to get there. I'm just going to have to push myself to get to it now.

Today, I ended up playing online poker for a few hours and I just kept on losing my small buy-ins. It's getting me to realize that it's just the nature of the game. Sometimes, you can't fully tell what the other opponent is holding despite you having a favorable hand and just end up losing because the coin toss still happens and ends up landing in their favor despite them being the underdog. It happens! The only problem with it though is that the amount of time I'm spending on there will be more unpredictable than I would like to earn a profit off of it.

I think to live a more balanced life, I'm going to need a more stable schedule during my personal time so I could do more things that fit my demands. Because I'm not really satisfied with working a typical full-time job at an office, along with the traffic, I would like to work on something else that will fit my personal preferences, while having a predictable amount of time to go with it so I can manage everything I'm doing.