Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Too Much Sleep

For my job, I have to wake up everyday early to leave for work by around 5:15 am. My shift starts at 6:00 am but the great thing about my work is that I'm done at 2:30 pm! On Sunday night, I ended up taking out a girl for some sushi and then went salsa and slow dancing at a night club around some other dirty dancers. I took her back around 11 pm because I had to wake up early for work the next day. It was a lot of fun and also pretty funny while some of the dance moves I tried with her felt sexy. It was also on a Friday night that I hung out with the same girl until like 4 am and then crashed in her living room from being too tired to drive another 30 minutes back home. 

Being out late last weekend, I ended up sleeping right after having an early dinner around 4:30 pm and watching a college football game at around 5:30 pm and then just kept on sleeping for almost 10 to 11 hours. I'm now back at work here, but I'm not really sleepy at all like I was yesterday morning. I guess my body really shutdown and needed to sleep a lot from being up so late last weekend. I'm going to have to be mindful of it because I was planning to do a lot yesterday evening and couldn't get around to doing so. 

I'm going to have to avoid watching TV on the weekdays and even reading up on random things that are fun for me and focus on taking care of my needs first. This means that I want to be really well-maintained with my own job and working on my trading business which I'm doing on the side and living a very healthy life while growing in my faith with Christ. I also have fantasy football that I'm aiming myself to be very good at which is fun for me and nothing I can do about if the selected players don't perform to my expectations. 

I'm looking to socialize with people now and open to trying new things or even hanging out with something fun to do. I was rejected by a few meetups but that's because those groups asked some really personal questions and I answered it all funny and not to their liking. Yeah, I'm not really worried about it so much because there's other groups to be a part of and I can always make some more good friends to go have fun with eventually. I'm just going to pick groups that I have a genuine interest of doing and go with the flow and not worry too much about not seeing a pretty girl there. Who knows, I could make a friend who could introduce me to his or her group of attractive female friends or relatives. I'm just going to be myself and go after doing something that interests me while being friendly with others. I think I'll hang out less though if I'm not meeting any girls in that group unless it's just really fun for me.