Monday, September 24, 2018

Reaching Out

I have finally figured out how to go about my silly affairs with people and I do end up just making fun of them and laughing at them anyway. I was like that while making them go crazy and being passive aggressive. With becoming more direct, they are forced to reckon with what they did and to downplay their own actions and later on, realize how they struggled after I point it out and continue to still laugh at them! It hasn't got me in trouble yet from switching over to this direct approach because I'm just feeling so healthy about having a hearty laugh while being honest about my thoughts with them and being a gentleman while they are probably fuming and wishing I forgot what they did to me after having been loony with me.

I guess this is why being able to work disagreements out as a couple is so important. I have heard of some guys saying that the wife gets whatever she wants because he doesn't want to argue with her! I can see that he must be afraid of losing her or something of that fashion, but if it was me then I would be more interested in fulfilling her happiness from having committed myself to loving her. Basically, I would try not to argue or even ridicule a significant girl I'm interested in loving then. I have felt like I have been making fun of my mom so many times though, so I guess I'm fed up with my mom somewhere. With this girl I like, I don't really make fun of her. There is definitely a contrast of favoritism with some ladies I'm interested in and ladies who have poor attitudes directed at me. I have dealt with those ladies who express negativity and they don't even respond to me!