Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Simple Strides

I ended up getting asked out to a movie last night by a girl and for her sister to join us. She's the friend who is like my annoying little sister I'm talking about. I was actually interested in seeing the movie after watching the trailer so I instantaneously texted her back a yes! However, she being like the little sister didn't take the initiative to pay me back for the movie tickets I bought her and reserved for us. On top of that, she ended up chastising her sister while we were driving to the theater for some incident she had trouble letting go of. I stepped in and said a few encouraging words and everything seemed back to normal and them being calm again. Boy, she is too much even though she's a pretty girl and top of the food chain student. I mean she's at one of the top medical schools right now to earn a chill M.D. position that pays a few six-figure salary and earned it while being a professional at her job and then laying back to be an annoying little sister to me in her personal life.

I guess it can't be all that bad because her sister isn't bad looking at all and struggles with self-confidence and loneliness issues and likes me quite a lot. While I was staring into my unofficial little sister's eyes, I was a little dazzled by her makeup and pretty face she put on for a public outing and then she stumbled upon her words a little. I broke eye contact with her from feeling bored and she resumed with normal speech again. Her sister was falling asleep and wanted to just be around us so I offered to put my arm around her shoulder to keep her warm and it looked like her heart sort of melted.

I don't really care so much about appearances anymore but the personality really does show up on both these girls' faces to me from getting to know them. They both are still young and occasionally impulsive on a whim of letting out selfish outbursts. I guess this is what some girls like to do when they feel comfortable around close friends. This was pretty much my movie date with two girls I'm close friends with. I then knocked out on a separate bed at their place because I just don't feel too comfortable about trying to hit at least a triple with either of them. They are really used to having guys over and spending the night with them and that's been mainly me!  I'm basically on first base with both of them still to this day!