Friday, September 14, 2018

Thinking Through Things

Well I find myself really enjoying with watching some sports games when I come home all tired after work. I would really like to get myself off the couch and work out and also do some cool things and plan to do some stuff with friends. There's just so many things I could do because I have enough friends now. On top of this, I guess with whichever group is open and doesn't hate me for any reason and I like what they are doing then I can go connect with those people too and have some social outing for whatever reason.

I'm finding that appearances don't really matter so much for me anymore. I'm really into a lady's personality and what she's made of in general! There are always concerns though for me in choosing the girl for me to date. It's much more complicated and I'm not so open-minded as I thought I would be when it comes to her life-style choices and yes, even her age. Well, that's why I hang out with her as just friends.

Maybe God has a purpose for me to reach out to these friends and love them for who they are while staying single for the rest of my life and to dwell on the mysteries of staying a virgin who wants to save it for marriage forever! It's pretty funny, but maybe God would be interested for me more than my parents to pop out babies who would want to lead a new generation to reconnect with God. It makes a lot of sense to me based on my belief system. It's cool to have all these crazy and complicated questions and to try to search for answers and to also be open to being challenged. Therefore, it's pretty annoying for me to be around friends who can't let go of some opinion and not very inviting to consider different angles and challenges to their topic. This is probably why they are not highly esteemed and don't even try to influence things for the better because they don't believe in themselves enough or fed up with being ignored while feeling they are so right about everything.