Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Planning Goals and Reaching Them

I honestly would love to marry a cute girl who is so sweet and loving and really wouldn't regret doing some fun partner-building activities for spending time with rest of our days. I have about six good female friends who aren't married and most of them are free-spirited. I haven't really tried pursuing after one of them yet because of how I'm still pre-occupied with working on myself. They aren't bad looking either and pretty normal but maybe I won't ever feel like I'm romantically bonding with one of them because of our differences.

I guess I'll see who I end up with and it's going to be pretty interesting the day I do find someone to settle down with. I have so many issues with myself and it's hard even with a few normal and beautiful ladies expressing interest in me and us going on a date. It's crazy I have had these chances but I guess it's supposed to be a normal thing even for someone like myself! Observing Facebook posts from connected people with their babies and forming a couple, it looks like a lot of the normal crowd really express interest in seeing their friends happy. I don't think they believe I'm really happy so I must be a bit more shunned. I'm sort of getting away with it by trying to enjoy my independence and make jokes about it. I think in that manner of being expressively different in not an entirely bad way and finding inward peace through admitting self-defeat and understanding my own humor along with the progress I've been making for myself- it's just nuts with how I'm trying to find balance with everything and obtain all of these personal goals while looking to make myself happy.

In a sociology class, I did a great job of presenting my final. It was crazy and stupid but it worked and was ingenious with the lack of preparation I had. I took charge with my lazy group and finished it in 5 minutes before class started and it worked. It was the hardest thing in the world but it worked and I received an A- with positive feedback. I don't know how I did it but it happened. It's like if I put my work into it and give myself all to it then there's really nothing stopping me, no matter how much time I spend on it. Well, some cases I lose and it sucks and I crash and burn, but in other cases, I've been extremely lucky. I think it's that I have been crashing and burning over stuff I want to be good at, so that's what I have been so preoccupied by and learning to be mature about it and working hard at it to finally reach success.