Monday, September 10, 2018

Resolving Anger Issues

Based on my experiences now, I believe a person can deal successfully with anger issues by improving upon his or her own self-confidence. It's not a necessity to deal with anything while being a burning and raging person underneath. I think fear and anger go in hand together and it's incredibly paralyzing. A lesser effect of anger is having a constant feeling of being annoyed at something or someone.

In any cases of being mad from shock, annoyed, or just feel like being angry in general; it's important to accept all personal situations fully and bluntly. I have learned this the hard way and it was extremely selfish and cowardly of me to want to run away after causing a few stupid individuals to get mad at me several times! Well, it happens but it's even more important to be aware of it and to have learned from it and be a better person because of it.

A large part is to be gentle as possible with everyone at all circumstances and even with speech or action. A weird, annoying girl I know loves me like a big brother and yes she acts like a demanding little sister and almost gets on my nerves just like my mom does all the time. They act in a similar manner and this is what like family sometimes is, especially from ladies who don't show signs of being interested as lovers. I made the choice to love that annoying girl and my mom, and I have to make this choice on a daily basis! This is the main thing in dealing with anger issues and it's making the decision to love those foolish idiots.

There's no need to respond in anger even while feeling so annoyed all the time about something or whenever the feeling randomly occurs. It could be out of even feeling jealous about a lady you are interested in and she's talking to your buddy. I have just learned to smile in those instances and accept what could happen.