Monday, September 24, 2018

Finding Spiritual Balance

I honestly don't give a hoot about people trying to blame me about stuff now. If I did something so bad and it's illegal then I will accept consequences. Otherwise, it's on them to deal with it and it's something I'm not changing from wanting to be true to myself. I will explain my reasons and if they don't want to accept it then I'm okay with it now. I can just use my go-turn-me-in approach. It's really quite simple, I tell them that they must feel they are so right about something so go put me in jail for it because it's so illegal and I love doing it from being a human being and for such and such good reasons. I tell them that they will fail and let's talk about it with everybody or anybody even interested or the people he is able to convince. The next day, I don't hear from him about it!

Okay, now that I have that settled with sometimes making people go crazy after being passive aggressive with them and laughing at them behind their backs and secretly, I will go attend the churches I want to and not worry about that old church. The people at that old church want me to drop it so it means they have trouble moving on it with it and are disturbed all because of me not wanting to drop it. I gave them the option to help me get out of my oath to go make fun of them eventually, but they can't help me! Okay, it's no big deal for me now but it's a huge annoying thing for them.

With finding spiritual balance, I'm going to churches I'm interested in going to and picking a Christ-centered movement I completely trust. I don't trust in the old church and its beliefs at all. It's all based on mysticism and getting yourself rich and a whole bunch of ooh-la-la's that don't even happen for them even with their pastor saying that it will! I am in the singles ministry obviously for a reason especially with my ability to make fun of everything and everybody who resemble good in this world. I just don't make fun of Jesus and maybe I'm toying with it by making fun of other Christians while I am one myself. I need to draw the balance there with my claims.

I can see there's two single ministries for me to switch off to because it's in the same movement, so who cares if I switch off with different churches. Heck, if it's not in the same movement but they believe the same thing and I find out about it, I can go to that singles ministry too! I am boldly stating that I will attend a singles ministry worship service as my main Sunday worship now. I also like this super small and compact church that reminds me of the old church and reasons for why I went there in the first place. Uh oh, I can see a resemblance with the old church but they belong in the same movement to the singles ministry so I say why not go and try it out! Plus, they speak my language and look like me and have parents who speak my language so it would be cool to part of something small even if it never grows because I can relate to them.

Well if I'm so happy and back to being hunky dory about church and loving Jesus-people even those dumb and crazy believers with the faith of a mustard seed at that old church, then I might go back and not make fun of them when I have to. I honestly don't need to make fun of the old church because my oath I pledged didn't say that I have to! They honestly don't want to help me get out of it and probably don't even want to see me at the same time. They are so doomed!