Monday, September 17, 2018

Working Out Schedule

I'm basically planning to work out probably five to six days a week. It's definitely going to be a major emphasis of my life-style. My main style will be balancing workouts with cardio, weight training, and quite a bit of stretching. I would love to get to the point where I could just finish a full Ironman triathlon. My diet is most likely going to need a lot of healthy protein through lean meat, eggs, and some dairy products. I'm going to have to stock up on healthy vitamin supplements to overcome the lack of nutrition in today's markets so I can work out at such a high level. The food is farmed at a rapid rate to account for taste and profit, so nutritional value is so commonly compromised. It makes a lot of sense because great healthy food is expensive and food corporations want to keep expenses cheap so making junk food is like that and can bring them so much profit so why really change much for them?

Well, I do need about six hours of weight training a week so I can build some muscle and also lots of protein. I'm not really looking to kill myself either but to not put in too much more than a moderate level of effort. I'm really no aspiring professional athlete so I do not need to workout with that sort of intention and it's also about doing this for enjoyment and to have a beach body I could exploit to feel good about while being around others.

There's this issue of being a really scary person if I acted like someone with roid rage  later down the road. It concerns some people so they try to discourage me because they don't want to feel like their authority would be threatened based off of fear. I can be mad all I want yes, but from what experience has taught me is that I don't need to raise my voice while arguing with my reasons and burning up inside. I can just talk fully and openly without sounding like a jerk and get it away with it mostly because the situation isn't serious and they are acting so crazy and selfish about it. I realize a lot of this now and can speak my mind to give personal disapproval if I wish to, but it's also important to be able to sympathize sometimes so I guess it's going to depend if I'm just feeling very annoyed about it. There's really no right or wrong for me here.