Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Setting My Mind To Do Things

It looks like it's just a matter of time and about searching for opportunities to work on things for obtaining personal satisfaction. I honestly believe that living a life of faith for Jesus is the most important backbone for anyone truly interested in living a joyful and content life. It's the commitment that goes along with it while realizing we are all a fallen people. I honestly don't memorize Scriptures and have trouble studying it on a daily basis, so I need to tune to sermons even though I occasionally zone out to those, too. What I'm able to get out of it when I'm able to put in enough effort and to have done this for years now, it's still great and only because I trust in Jesus to be my Lord and savior.

I've been a Christian for almost 30 years now and I accepted Jesus into my life at around the age of 7. I had my fallen moments from not understanding anything and being angered by other Christians or fake ones while we were still brats! It's amazing how I feel this relationship with God of the universe from having heard teachings on the Bible. Some of it was empty of course, but to find genuine believers who dedicated their life to studying the Bible, man, those people are a blessing and I try to listen to them everyday!

I think I am sort of capable with making guys want to break down and cry when they have something against me originally and I end up speaking to them about something. It's just the way things are and it's only because we humans go through ups and downs in life. You can capitalize on a guy who is highly frustrated, sad, or even happy. It's quite difficult to put up a shell. I was capable of doing it while feeling like I was suffering for a long period.

To find personal stability and a resting place underneath my exterior, it's been largely thanks to the personal experiences and from putting some time to have a relationship with the Father. My faith is pretty much not much and it's like the faith of a mustard seed. I just don't see why I would have to move a mountain using God's Word though, but the point is Jesus said that I could move a mountain from praying to God. God answers only prayers in accordance to His will and I don't see the purpose of moving a mountain other than to cause anxiety for everybody else so what's the point of even praying for it? If I prayed to God and He did that for me, then I would be on cloud nine and feeling like I have extra special powers or something like that, so it would be from wrongful intent. I think I'll pray for something difficult like getting a girl to love me! Actually, I don't think that's difficult with like three girls outside my family already telling me they do.