Thursday, September 6, 2018

Fun Implicit Date

I asked a girl I happen to like to hang out at an amusement park and she said that it sounds fun. I guess I can offer to treat her out in the guise that it was her birthday. I'm not really stressing if she wants to pay for her own food. It's just a nice gesture I guess by trying to take the best step forward. I think best of all she's really cool and sweet while she's cute.

I think it's mainly just going to be fun to hang out and get to know her a little more. It's pretty much an informal date then because none of this stuff I'm thinking is being revealed to her out in the open. I do like her, so I'm not shy about admitting that. I also like my friends and someone's pet too! I like to do things a whole lot more which can keep my mind off of her.

I'm really drawn to her personality, and it looks like she enjoys dressing up with a sense of fashion while using only her limited budget. I guess it's cool so I'll let myself be open to a possible relationship. One of her few downsides already is how she has a mental disorder and keeps it under control with some medicine that's doing wonders for her and even maintaining a steady job. I guess her other issue hasn't really bothered me so much, so I will see what comes out of this. She's also at least five years younger than me too and not more than maybe seven. It's another thing too but she's so cute and sweet!  Overall, I think she has the making of being a friend who will enjoy hanging out with me. There is a considerable age gap of like five years and I'm worried how that could affect her situation if I became really old. However, I could always try to work on staying healthy and about living a long life. I don't see myself really daunted by her mental condition too much because she stays sweet for the most part. I have seen her mad before and she doesn't start cussing at people all of a sudden so I like that too!

It would be interesting to have a dating relationship with this type of girl and her physical ailments so I wonder what could possibly keep it from happening. I guess it's like something you just have to discuss about when it feels very comfortable.