Friday, September 28, 2018

Just Committing Without Question

For the most part, I'm just going to have to let it go with thinking about crazy people and regretting not dealing with them the way I wanted. I'll have my opportunities again in the future and this time it's going to be me initiating and doing it for reals and not half-certain about it. With the stuff I'm going through, I'm feeling worn out at times and not in the mood for doing certain things. It feels like this everyday right after I come back from work. I just want to relax and munch off of popcorn and watch some professional athletes duke it out on TV for entertainment. I'm not satisfied with it though after and it hurts to add in dumb feelings of how I want to check out girls online I'm not even close to scoring a relationship with! Well, I guess they are driven by money for making a living with what they are doing.

With all these crazy feelings underneath me, I'm just going to have to set out and complete my to-do list to the best of my ability on a daily basis and turn it into a routine for me. I will bicker about it with myself later and make adjustments. It's just committing to getting it done even though I might be feeling empty and all messed up internally at that moment. It will be like when I'm able to wake up after dealing with those feelings of havoc the next day while at work, I will be able to reflect if I'm satisfied with how I'm making progress and go from there.