Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tapping Potential

I'm now comfortably making Forex trades while it caters to my preferences and I see it has a lot of potential to successfully create a nice earning in a few years. Forex is pretty much trading foreign exchange currency rates among sellers and buyers. Its appeal is in that the volatility is what allows for big movement and other traders to capitalize off of. I'm pretty much going to be guarding my simple tricks that I'm coming across and even not share the ones others are willing to reveal and actually work. Trading has a stigma attached to a lot of people's mind who have heard about others losing so much money and even going bankrupt because of it and even seeing it as gambling. If I'm able to be successful at it, I'm just going to enjoy the fruits of my effort with mastering the art of investing.

At this moment of time, I'm also enjoying with working out at a gym and listening to talks on the Scripture. I could sure put a little more personal time to read the Bible and even make a little time to go fellowship with like-minded believers- the Christian singles out there and also some who are descendants of my ethnicity. On top of that, I'm looking to go socialize with acquaintances in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.  

Pretty much, I'm looking to eliminate watching TV on a daily basis and just relying on reading up on the Internet if I ever need any updates on what's going on with this world. I'm having a pretty hard time with cooking and trying out all these different recipes and even making time for doing some cool editing of my videos and photos. It does take a lot of work and so much stuff is going on to be a part of. For the time being, I don't really see it as a curse to be single because I actually have girls to hang out with and during my personal time, I also have things to work on with myself.

I'm not really offended so much about why friends or acquaintances don't want to include me for certain activities. I can see how it might not be really so appealing for me in the end, and they just wouldn't want to bother.