Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Pretty Cool

I now have over 50,000 views with the bulk of it being mine. It's just that I can slack off a bit more because other people are coming on this blog to read some of my latest posts and my top two always seem to get the most views each month! It looks like I can't write a better post to get more views than those two. It's not really a curse because I probably deserve the attention for just those two and to be known for it. It's like my John 3:16 of the Bible, but the Bible sums it so nicely and perfectly compared to mine. I need two posts to compose my own John 3:16 (summary) of this blog. Whereas in the Bible, it's just one verse anybody has to know to be a true Christian.

The stronger the revelations become through familiarity for me, the better the outlook for any of my given situations. I was thinking that cops were trying to be onto me over some stupid incident, but it's not like they care because they have to drive on the block at that specific time. It's their job and they probably don't want to answer anybody's calls and to have to deal with something stupid like mine- it's going to give them some major anger issues! This is what happened to a dumb angry cop who answered the crazy girl's call about me. He's dumb because he tried to arrest me but nothing came out of it and also lost his temper. It's actually funny now, and I forgive him for it because nothing serious came out of it from my end.

Yeah, my problem was that I was too sensitive and shy with people, including all of those past jerks. I forgive them all now and don't need apologies from them. It's so sudden to write this phrase but I have been writing its content for people and they have been like "Sorry, but you are cool to me." It's really nice to come to terms with all of this; it's really brilliant actually and is part of the circle of life! We can all play a role in some way, including me with my unique set of skills which take time to fully implement. I'm always going for the hard and incomprehensible stuff to try to complement all the stressful thinking I do and occasional nose bleeds because I'm just thinking so hard and getting so mad from not knowing why people acted stupid at that moment back then sometimes!

For all of this to have come through for me, it's really refreshing! I'm now about working on getting out of my parent's luxurious home and making it on my own. My mom is like who is going to do your dirty laundry once she has passed away; at this point, it's going to be me! My mom is like get married so the wife will do it for you. I don't really want to care about what the wife will do especially in those small things. It's the big pleasurable things that I want and not very many women out there would probably keep up! This is why I'm still single with a big load underneath me to unload some day. I'm probably able to get to second base with two ladies now, so before heading over to third and trying to steal home, I prefer to make a pit stop which is getting to the honeymoon. I can probably hit for a single with another lady too, even though I'm already at first with another woman at the moment. I think flaunting a home run swing and making that happen is gross especially if it costs a couple paychecks.