Monday, October 1, 2018

Uh Oh

I completely forgot about how I wanted to do a monthly thing and so it's a major fail! I worked at it and put in some effort but it just slipped off of my mind from having so much fun last weekend with some friends. I guess it's not really a horrible thing then. Blogging isn't really my priority. It's really more of something to help me stay on my toes then.

I guess I'll have to wait again next year to have a perfect session of trying to blog each month the number of days equivalent to the month. One thing that I have been pretty good about though is not missing out on the number of days per year. I have seriously averaged one post per day for almost the last decade and it's not a simple task to do. It requires some effort even if a person like myself is so obsessed about something and wouldn't have such a difficulty in making it come into fruition!

It feels like I disappointed some online crowd because my readership went from high to just dipping all of a sudden to a zero. It's pretty much life and things will constantly bring you up and down if it's about competing for people's attention. With this blog, it's even amazing I have some readership at all and that I have to be reminded of how I need to roll along with some punches.