Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Staying Young At Heart

I think for most single adults and no matter how old he or she gets, they can stay young at heart and even tick off a bunch of family members for being so happy and not miserable about married life and having kids. My parents really want grandkids so that's where my comment came from. I have told them my reasons in that I don't want to get into arguments like they have in the past. How they stayed together in itself is a marvel because my dad once told me about how my mom tried to tear up the living room and house and started raging while shouting because she thought my dad was getting charmed by another lady.

My mom never talks about how crazy she was and pretends nothing happened and says don't bring it up because it's too embarrassing for others to find out about. My mom cares about her image in other words and I guess recently from the way I have acted and how other parents are happy out there, my mom wants to disappear because of me. I don't really care because we are all accountable for our own actions and I know I'm not some criminal and can be a smart aleck all he wants to be from working hard to get somewhere.

I believe in the whole saying of getting knocked down and rising back up only to fall again and to keep on reaching for the top. It's all rooted in hard work, passion, and consistency. There's an annoying guy I know who likes to say he's the best and has that delusional feeling like he's the best. It's one of those kids in the classroom who daydreams he's on top of the world and doing amazing feats. He believes he is it and is living it and then just starts becoming annoying when you disagree and try to prove your point. His biggest weakness I believe is not taking him seriously and moving on with your life without really staying in contact. In other words, it's depression because he isn't really happy from thinking he is the best all the time which is quite interesting to suspect of. It's probably more from being lonely and having no one to project and show off to and get a kick out of having an effect. A friend is his twin brother and keeps reinforcing it by responding negative to it. I think my friend has been crazy with all of his views and is also a loner for the most part. Humanity has like this hypocritical or opposite sides thanks to Adam and Eve's fall at the Garden of Eden ( Book of Genesis).