Saturday, October 13, 2018

Excelling At Life

It's really nice to be a successful and decent person because I feel that a lot of people are into it but struggle to get there because of their personal issues that they have trouble setting aside or from being unable to concentrate on fully the requirements on time. I'm looking at the real world scenario these days and it looks like it's really scary in some way. I'm just another small person in this world, and it's meaningless. God of the entire universe totally encapsulates everything and is beyond even my own craziest imaginations. 

Yet, I'm alive and trying to make a living for myself so I might as well put myself to work and effort to get good at it. This means that I need to spend a lot of time with the things I'm interested in getting good at for earning a living. I want to do something that's very nonconventional but at least it's not universally illegal. I'm not talking about selling anything bad or contributing in something that hurts the human race. I'm talking about using money to make money and being humble about my earnings and to accept any business losses while working hard to triumph with profiting much as possible. 

I don't want to just focus on making money. I want to live and experience this world through traveling and appreciating different cultures and visiting beautiful scenery with the right partner in my life. I'm realizing it all depends on the person I meet and I can't wait on that person to change. I need someone who is already there and ready to experience it with me.