Sunday, October 14, 2018

Heart Needs To Be At Right Place

I think it's just a matter of time before things start connecting together for me. I just need to keep on trying hard with diligence and to not lose too much focus with myself. The bigger picture is that we are all only human and for myself, it's meaningless with what I'm doing without being in the joy of the Lord. To get there, I need to do my fifteen minutes of Bible study. I guess in a way we hear the saying about a person getting his or her fifteen minutes of fame; and in a way, I wish to give those fifteen minutes everyday to worship God and try to understand the Bible from studying it.

Currently, I only want to stay focused now and to keep at it. It's making me happy to reach after goals and I'm just not worried about it so much about my exterior anymore. I think I'll do the best I can to manage it though because it's fun and no one can really know where he or she is going to get to.  I'm only getting older and so I wish to stop spending my time so much on getting entertained and using it to invest myself in learning something wisely and reaping the rewards for it. For now, I'm enjoying with trying to live out my daily routine and resetting to try it again tomorrow. I'm planning things out and would like to put into action everything I laid out even if I feel worn out over it. I'm trying to get there.