Monday, October 29, 2018

Moving Forward

I believe that becoming an inspiration while staying busy is probably the best way to make a strong impact with others. In order to get there, we also need to learn from others and probably being a sponge is a great way to pick up on skills! I have been around so much annoying critiques from others, but it's going to keep on coming from them if I don't pursue after hard work with making a living.

There's nothing wrong with studying something that piques our interest and earning a doctorate out of  it is really admirable and not easy. It's like there's places out there to go seek and find for getting a second chance. There's a view I have to ask now and it's really similar to my perception of how people have made such positive change with themselves when it comes to Christianity.

It's crazy how Christianity and having met God through believing upon His son Jesus creates a new life set apart from the old ways of living for some fleshly desires and fosters a happy change and in turn, inspires some people or maybe, some might be annoyed by that happy-go and hard-working Christian who is against their lifestyle. It happens!

Just having lived a crazy and angry life and then all of a sudden cleaning it up and turning it around while being able to relate with everybody is a powerful testimony in itself and this is what a lot is based off of for a believer to lead others into the faith. I guess learning about how loving God really is through some guidance and to be able to fellowship with other believers is a really necessary element and this is what I haven't had the chance to do in awhile. I would be about just pursuing after studying His Word and hoping to apply and use it someday. It's part of my convictions but to have also gone and visited a welcoming community of other believers at a church, it's really influenced me to be also happy about retaining the message they shared yesterday. 

Yeah, whatever happened between me with that nasty Hope of God church in Los Angeles is bygones already and they definitely will have anger issues about it with me ever bringing it up again. I understand what's going on in their selfish heads and accept it without being mad myself because I know how to laugh about the crazy incidents they supported back then. The fact that I'm able to communicate about it and even debate heavily in my favor even makes my mom not want to argue with me and just stay quiet. It's definitely not a great teaching church nor a really good practicing one even though they might have some pride about it. It's life and not everybody was meant to stay connected with one another, and I just have a different purpose outside of its exclusive church. A lot of people I affiliated with at that church left too, and it's good that they did but they did for their own personal reasons after the incident with me. I think it opened up their eyes to examine their teachings and questionable manners. I believe a few genuine and gifted individuals remain there, and I hope they will be able to turn it around for the church- maybe they are already happy with the good parts and don't need to be like greedy for more public attention. When it comes down to it, accountability belongs to each of us separately no matter how much you want to blame someone or something else for it. The good thing is that it's never too late to practice hard work and consistency as long as you are willing to and even after you left it for awhile.