Monday, October 1, 2018

Starting To Relate

One of the most important elements is about being all there while with friends. I struggled from just not getting it back then and being so shy so I was dying underneath the whole time and feeling all this pressure to not in any way offend. Anyway, I ended up offending stupid and crazy Christians of all people! I'm just going to let them go and learn from my mistakes of just not saying anything about it. I tried to dodge talking to them about it while knowing I had to because I was so mad at them from being idiots!  It really doesn't work out and then to go through all of this ups-and-downs-and-feeling angry approach on a daily basis and feeling like punching out even a therapist if I were to go and land in jail while trying to hurt that professional's career, so I didn't get any therapy for it.

I managed to get out of it finally! I have been preaching these things all the time and it's like the devil wanted to keep me from getting there because it would mean ultimate happiness in having a relationship with Jesus. It starts with full-on honesty and acceptance of everything that's happening. Next, it's finding peace within yourself about all of it and then working on it to make yourself happy. I honestly believe the best direction to finding true and everlasting happiness with everything that's been going on and to help with living out your dreams is to have a relationship with Jesus while getting to know him through reading and studying the Bible. I didn't get this verse for awhile but Romans 8:28 says that all things work according to the purpose of God. It's like when Paul went from being a psychotic hater of Christians to one himself and was thrown in jail for healing a mentally unstable girl in God's name and making business owners angry because she was their best fortune teller and now retired, God revealed for being in jail from having done nothing wrong, Paul would lead the prison ward to Jesus! God wants people to have a relationship with Him through believing upon Jesus.

Romans 8:28 says all things work accordingly so that means even the little stuff like getting mad at stupid Christians at that old church, Hope of God church ( what a name!) in Los Angeles, the city of angels. I even mentioned their names like Lee that crazy woman and she doesn't even do anything about it and thinking she's turning the other cheek or something. I don't know and I just don't care anymore; I now know enough to know they were wrong with how they went about it and trying to cover it up makes it go worse for them, so I think they were trying embrace it last time while thinking it's like some crisis for them- such idiots! Oh well, I'm going to let it go and this time, I know what to do if they ever try to attack my political career or something. Actually, I might even look more scary to them at that moment, so maybe they are no worries for me while thinking about it.