Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Staying On Track

I guess over these recent years, I was a really sensitive person while growing up. I didn't find myself enjoying the culture too much and from seeing myself as a short person. It's been brought up to me by some people, and they acknowledge me as the short guy but after a short period, they don't seem to care about it with me either! It's probably because it's all based on luck with the gene pool and some are just going to be too carried away with it I guess and no matter what I do, I will never be good enough for them. Also, success isn't really measured on how tall or good looking a person is. If a person worked hard for it or was just naturally gifted at something, then success is the vehicle a person can use to measure his or her own self-confidence and continue to adapt at any desirable rate.

A connection I feel about President Trump is that he's had a pretty successful run with impacting the country with his policies. Just look at a lot of angry people who are against his policies and how they happen with a strongly united Republican party! I honestly think it's a win overall for the country because it's about limiting spending to help save money and get business to boom again. With rich people benefiting from these tax cuts, they are the ones who have incentive to start businesses and hire unemployed workers, who are in desperate need for money in the first place. With a divided country on politics, it's been crazy how it hasn't started another revolution so I guess that's where venting comes in handy for civilized people and the country as a whole vote on their representatives, so they have to move with that flow.

I think women have had a huge voice lately and they seem to be so touchy about being heard and represented while wanting things to go their way! I guess it's driven by them caring about personal character and Donald Trump is probably not known for it in politics. What I believe about President Trump is that if a person goes against him and it doesn't go his way, he moves on and finds a way to still be successful and doesn't wait around a little to try to win his opponents' approval. He just doesn't have time for it with so many things going on to manage, and it's probably a habit he picked up on while working at what he loves to do and from applying his world-class education to make himself a billionaire. To have a person like that go after the most highest position in the country, I'm sure it wasn't about the money and he seriously wanted to change the country for probably ensuring that his progeny and ideal people he respects would have a better place to live in.