Monday, October 29, 2018

Accepting Things That Suck

It sucks that I ended up becoming a short man- somehow, when I was typing the 'R' keyboard it looked like this shorrrrrrrrrt. It's funny how the keyboard sucks since I have been using it for awhile and it's all dusty with useful shortcuts, so I don't want to replace it. It's really cool to have a sense of humor and to relate with others- I believe a lot of people like it especially attractive ladies! It's good for me since I'm single and looking nonchalantly. There's two girls who hit me up yesterday and yes, they are single. "Heyyy!" would be the reaction I get from some people.

I used to hate getting patted in the back by girls, but after seeing guys pat each other after winning a game in the World Series last week, I really don't care anymore and will be expressive and enjoy some good hugs even if that other girl isn't feeling it and hugging me out of obligatory issues she has trouble resolving! I'm saying those ladies pat me on the back, and it used to suck for me.