Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Earning Money With Humility

I'm trying to branch off with making money on my own with my style. Currently, I'm a few bucks in profit from playing online poker and yes, the site is legal in America. I don't want to encourage people to gamble and get frustrated after losing a lot of money to me, so I won't reveal which site I play at! I'm only playing for pennies and nickels right now and I intend to build it from that amount only into dollars and then hundreds of dollars. I'm only using a $50 bankroll and it came with a deposit bonus so I made about $100 in bonus from just playing. I took out that money and spent it on something I don't recall anymore!

I have learned quite a bit about my style, and I prefer to get out quickly as possible from the table after reaching my target. In like five minutes, I made ten nickels after betting one quarter on the online table and so I left. It's time to play the same way again tomorrow and keep building until I get hundreds of dollars and play for dollars instead! This way I get to learn the game and just not care if I end up losing money I earned from competing at this game. It's like a sport in some way and I even researched on the math and tendencies of how to play and there's like a winning habit to learn for making money consistently. It's been interesting and so I don't want to burn out with playing poker 24-7 and lose a lot of money that I played so well for in like five minutes each day. I will keep on playing this in and quick out style because it's fun and keeps the momentum building for me.

Another strategy that I plan to implement soon as possible is doing my own trading. I have always needed a professional risk manager to guide my hand and do the trading for me and pay him a little commission, but I have found disagreement in how all my ex-managers trade. They guaranteed profit on a monthly basis and when one says that, don't believe him! Don't buy any study materials at all and look for free information, but there's this one method I picked up on and paid a small amount for studying and working at by myself, but it's so ingenious that it works and I'm trying to find a great repertoire for it while profiting to myself.

Also, I just can't trade anyone else's money for sharing profit now because of the negative experiences I had with relying on others. I believe the person will be only thinking dollar signs and ignore the associated risks to trading, once I get good at it. I will have to explain to him or her my reasons and be like trade on your own and find your own way and use me for inspiration in that it can be done!